7/15/2011

What I’ve been up to..Listening to?

  • So….It’s been a while since I’ve posted really anything (not to say I haven’t thought of ideas and stuff to come soon). I’ve just been really busy and hardly have time to do anything anymore Green with envy. I haven’t even really been listening to a lot of music these days. But I have recently shifted into a Jazz phase...so do expect some Louis Armstrong or Glenn Miller post soon. There is just something about Jazz that really has a hold on me at the moment. I listen to it and can almost see myself at a coffee shop sipping on some warm Brazilian blend while typing away some genius quote, line, etc.. I imagine every inspired writer to have this same vision at times but when I listen to jazz, the image is really vivid and I just know…that’s where I want to be one day. In love  Well I have work today so that’s all I can say for now. I might post later tonight again. I’ll see how it goes.

-Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment