- I recently posted this question on Blogger Help discussions and I must say, the people responded with such great songs. Some I'm familiar with, others not at all so I really enjoyed listening to them. I decided to choose my favorite one and learn a little more about the band and song in particular. I chose "U bloody 2" as @betterindividual put it. This band's music is (for lack of a better word) beautiful. And I say beautiful because their music can really just paint a picture in my head, one that can only be described as beautiful. For example, when I listen to "Where the Streets have no names" , I can almost see myself in an amazing setting, sort of like those you see on Microsoft desktop defaults >.< , taking in the view and not worrying over a single thing. It's inspiring. Any band that can do that with their sound, well you can just imagine the talent and passion they contain. It's not just Bono's virtuous voice, but all the members working together to create these masterpieces of music.
A one-stop-blog about music, films, and anything else that I find bloggable. :)
5/23/2011
"What's your favorite 80's song and why?" post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment