10/24/2011

Interesting...Very smart man that Steve Jobs :) His legacy will definitely live on.


  • When I came across this article a wave of hope came over me. As a future IE myself, this article gave me a perspective of just how far I can take my career. I feel like the possibilities are endless. IE is all about getting a clear picture of how thing work (independently and as a whole) so that you may improve, change around, or get rid of even things that will not only help a company or bussiness but all their customers.( When it comes to Apple, that means pretty much everyone. ) What better person to run a company, than one that knows how it functions? IEs are doing it all. While my dream job isn't to be the CEO of Apple, although that would be pretty amazing, I love knowing that it is a possibility for an IE. It has helped me see my future with a whole new perspective. And let me tell you...I am definitely excited :)

For more about Tim Cook ---> Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment